Thursday, September 18, 2008

Follow up from 9/17

Hi All!
I just want to thank all of you who were there last night at TNT...you did an awesome job at getting to the nuts and bolts of James 1:1-18 and brought up some wonderful questions. I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you better!!

This is an invite for all of you to begin blogging...you do need to have a google account which is easy to set up and then you can comment on posts. If you would like to author a "post" just let me know and I'll get you going:)

I've decided that I'll post all of the unanswered questions separately so that we can have conversations about the individual questions...hopefully that will make sense as we get going...

Oh, and I would just encourage you to invite a friend next week:)

No comments: