Saturday, September 6, 2008

New things

I love the changing of seasons and all the new things that are starting this fall. I'm anxious to get TNT started again and I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone. So on my subject of "new" things, I'm probably a little slow with this, but this morning was the first time that I have listened to one of the recorded sermons directly from my laptop.

Anyway, I was out of town last weekend, but have heard several comments about Kevin's message. Whoa. Direct, clear. I now understand why people have described it this way. If you missed it (or didn't know you could listen to it), here's the link. http://www.trcpella.com/pages/page.asp?page_id=14148

I'm curious if anyone has thoughts about this message . . .

I hope to see everyone Wednesday night at 6:00!

No comments: